Sunday, September 18, 2011

Maybelline Lipstick


Review - Maybelline Color Sensation Lipsticks

- It’s hard to suggest a really really good lipstick that’s inexpensive pa, but the lipstick is the top-selling form of makeup, so you gotta have at least one brand on your seminar. I chose this one because I use it myself because it’s comfortable to wear on the lips,
I chose this one because I use it myself because it’s comfortable to wear on the lips, and more importantly because I have allergic reactions to a lot of lipsticks and so far, this is the only inexpensive brand that I don’t react to. I just use Maybelline lipliner before and after applying this lipstick to make sure it stays long. Or I just keep reapplying.
I regularly conduct basic makeup tutorial for branch employees of Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI). At the end of the tutorial they always ask me what makeup products I could recommend to them that aren’t too expensive. Of course I know some, but now I want to make a comprehensive list for them so they have somewhat a guide as to what they should buy, everything P500 and below.
Who would know better about these than than my co-makeup artists? Of course we all invest in our products since we live and breath makeup, but we all have these wonderfully cheap products too that do the job, sometimes even better than their more expensive counterparts. So I made an email thread in Facebook a few weeks ago and asked them, WHAT ARE THE PRODUCTS YOU’VE TRIED THAT’S GOOD FOR EVERYDAY USE THAT’S JUST P500 AND BELOW?
Maybelline Lipstick
Maybelline Lipstick
Maybelline Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment