Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lancome Eyelash


Mini Haul--Lancome, Eyelashes, Stila, & ELF

Yesterday someone asked me if my eyelashes were fake. I have never been asked that question before, but the answer is no.
My trick to amazing looking eyelashes is because of two products that I have mentioned before in separate posts - Smashbox Layer Lash Primer and Lancome Hypnôse Drama Mascara.
There's a new addition to the Lancôme Oscillation family. Oscillation Powerbooster is "the first vibrating power primer to boost the appearance of natural lash growth
The vibrating power primer enhances lash thickness, density and appearance of length so that naturally occurring lash growth is more visible/noticeable."
To use, apply Oscillation Powerbooster "to prepare and improve the lash surface, followed by your favorite mascara to maximize your makeup result."
Sounds promising, and I appreciate that Lancôme encourages you pair Powerbooster with your fave mascara - not just Oscillation.
But for a truly wide-eyed look, all you need to do is peep Powerbooster's hefty price tag: $39. Ouch!

Lancôme Oscillation Powerbooster is a Nordstrom exclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment